If you’re looking to sell your home, you’ll want to hire an amazing listing real estate agent to help—and there are certain questions to ask so that you can pinpoint the right professional for you.
It’s smart to be picky! A great real estate agent can help find buyers to sell your home fast, and for more money. Make the wrong choice, and your listing might languish. Then, the lowballing bargain hunters come circling—it’s not pretty. Here are some questions I recommend you ask:
1. What are your credentials?
2. Do you specialize in this neighborhood?
3. How do you arrive at the listing price?
4. How much will selling my home cost?
5. How will we communicate?
6. How long will the process take?
As always I am here for you and will answer any question you may have to help make the transaction as smooth as possible.
RE/MAX Harbor Realty